Sunday 27 November 2011

Anil Kapoor suddenly takes off to US for charity event

Where on earth did Anil Kapoor suddenly disappear to? This week there was much speculation about Anil's acutely-conspicuous absence in Mumbai, leaving at least two important engagements in Mumbai cancelled and the hosts flabbergasted by the otherwise-particular commitment-conscious actor. According to sources, "This week Anil was supposed to be in Mumbai for two very important occasions. Super-cop Isaque Bhagwan (whom Anil will portray in Sanjay Gupta's Shootout At Wadala) had personally gone to Anil's home to invite the star for his son's wedding on Nov 25. Anil had assured him he would be there. Then there is Anil's dear friend David Dhawan whose son Rohit keenly wanted Anil to be at the special screening of Desi Boyz on Thursday. Anil had categorically assured his presence at both the events. Both Isaque and David received calls from Anil with profuse apologies." Says a very close friend of Anil, "All he told us was that he had to leave for the US suddenly. He didn't tell any of us why. I'm presuming it is to fetch Tom Cruise for the Mission Impossible 4 premiere in Mumbai." When I finally tracked down Anil in the US, he said, "Arrey nahin, no mystery at all. I had to leave suddenly because I was called for a charity event in LA for Pratham, the child literacy organization that I'm closely associated with. I thought that was more important than anything else. I am sure David and Isaque would understand. In fact I've assured Isaque I will visit his home to bless the couple the minute I land in Mumbai. As for David, he's a dear friend. I've had great fun working with him. I am really eager to see his son's Desi Boyz."


Anil Kapoor suddenly takes off to US for charity event video

Related News:-

  • Fenil and Bollywood » Boney Kapoor


  • Yash Raj Films’ new youth films studio, Y-Films, launched with a bang in a young & fun event in line with the audience its catering to. Themed like an 18 year old’s house ...
  • The moochh of the matter


  • You could be forgiven for thinking that moustaches were endangered. Till very recently, the only place you could spot them was in funny advertising campaigns. Or on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...